I believe that good design and good Feng Shui are for everyone. I offer customized services for your special needs. From complex development projects to small room makeovers, I am here to help!
For interior design projects of all types and sizes, I will assist you hourly or by design phases, in every stage of your interior design needs. I offer various interior design services including:
- Consulting services to help determine project goals and objectives
- Generating ideas for the functional and aesthetic possibilities of the space
- Developing documents and specifications relative to interior spaces in compliance with applicable codes
- Creating illustrations and renderings
- Allocating, organizing and arranging a space to suit its function
- Monitoring and managing construction and installation of specified design
- Selecting and specifying fixtures, furnishings, products, materials and colors
- Purchasing products and fixtures
- Designing and managing fabrication of custom furnishings and interior details
- Designing and specifying lighting
- Feng Shui analysis and recommendations
Working with Eiko is a dream. She worked with us on our new office by picking out furnishings, laying out where things would go in each room, helping to source items, and hanging all the mirrors and pictures in the new space. The space looks and feels great. Her work made the move in process move quickly into ‘live in’ mode. Everything was on time, on budget and exceeded our expectations.
Eiko came to our home and made thoughtful, innovative and stunning recommendations for the design and feng shui of our home. Her expertise and eye were so spot on. She was able to make transformative recommendations quickly and with great impact. She is a design gem.
"Eiko is as diligent as she is creative. She is the kind of designer who acts more as a partner. She helps bring out the best of who you are and the environment you'd feel best being in. We've worked together now on several projects over two years and I trust her more than ever before. I trust her intelligence, care, and concern as much as I trust her design and sense of place and order. I come home now and breathe and relax. Thank you, Eiko."